Food and Cookery editathons
During the session a new stub article was created on w:Charcoal in food.
- 1 Evaluation
- 1.1 Please rate the quality of the following.
- 1.2 How likely are you to continue editing?
- 1.3 Please write three words/expressions which describe this workshop for you
- 1.4 Tell us at least one thing that would have improved this workshop for you
- 1.5 Further comments - anything positive or negative that you would like to share!
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
There were 15 attendees, 3 of whom were not being trained. 8 evaluation forms were collected.
Please rate the quality of the following.[edit | edit source]
1= Not satisfying/ useful. 5= Very satisfying/useful.
- The workshop in general
4 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 Mean: 4.9
4 5 4 4 5 5 5 5 Mean: 4.6
4 5 4 5 5 5 5 5 Mean: 4.8
- Materials available
4 5 3 4 5 4 4 4 Mean: 4.1
- Your confidence to edit Wikipedia
4 5 4 3 5 4 3 5 Mean: 4.1
- Your understanding of Wikipedia
4 5 4 3 5 5 5 5 Mean: 4.5
How likely are you to continue editing?[edit | edit source]
5 3 4 4 4 5 4 5 Mean: 4.3
- Excellent workshop
- I wanted to publish my article + still need to do this?
- a simple handout to remember all the info is very valuable
Please write three words/expressions which describe this workshop for you[edit | edit source]
Comments by people who "would prefer their comments not be used in future Wikimedia UK publicity" are marked with a +
- informative; fun; useful+
- informative; interesting; friendly
- informative; fun; friendly
- detailed; interesting; stimulating +
- useful experience; good contacts; nice people
- exciting; informative; [blank]
- eye-opening; engaging; inspiring
- informative; new; challenging
Tell us at least one thing that would have improved this workshop for you[edit | edit source]
- A half an hour more to exchange a few messages+
- more time
- leaving the coffee and biscuits for the afternoon session
- sample edit to carry out
- A handout to start with
- more time +
- more preparatory work
- more assistants to help participants
[edit | edit source]
- Instructor made a would be boring/dense topic informative and enjoyable+
- Clear instructions and well-managed with people attending at different levels
- need more links to learn
- [5 blank]