Celtic Knot Conference 2018/Submissions/How to increase the coverage of underresourced languages in Wikimedia projects
This is an Open submission that has not yet been reviewed.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- How to increase the coverage of underresourced languages in Wikimedia projects
- Type of submission (Lightening talk, panel, tutorial/workshop, Presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia TN User Group
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
This presentation will give an idea about how to increase the coverage of underresourced languages in Wikimedia projects through the analysis of my experience in promoting Tunisian Arabic in Wikipedia, Wikimedia Incubator, and Wikivoyage.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Attendees will know how the techniques and skills they can use to add absolutely useful data about their language in Wikimedia projects.
- Theme of session
- Language Data
- WikiCulture & Community
- GLAM (galleries, libraries, archives and museums)
- Will you attend Celtic Knot if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final? Final
Interested attendees[edit | edit source]
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).