2014 Activity Plan/Office costs
- Lead member of staff
- Indicative budget amount
- Description and overall rationale
The costs of our rental and all other associated office costs will be £50,600. This includes unlimited use of shared meeting rooms, a volunteer working space and the ability to entertain and accommodate visitors and host meetings, seven days a week. We are able to use the office as a means of strengthening and growing of our community.
The budget also includes the cost of the supplies required for our office. It does not cover equipment for volunteers, which is supported separately.
- Timelines - i.e. what happens quarter by quarter
Runs throughout the year. We will be particularly busy in August for Wikimania 2014.
- Success criteria and Metrics - overall and quarter by quarter breakdown if relevant
This is an operational area of our work, which aim is to support other core services of the chapter. It does not directly refer to the strategic goals.
Operationally, we want to make sure that the following things take place:
- Always maintain a space for office visitors
- Host at least 40 visitors a month (visitors book)