2014 Activity Plan/Legal and consultancy costs
- Lead member of staff
- Indicative budget amount
- Description and overall rationale
We will seek to amalgamate as far as possible any legal and consultancy fees into our project budgets but we feel it is prudent to maintain a separate budget to cover the management support we might need and the broad range of legal questions we have encountered and for which, despite the kind support of the Foundation, UK legal advice is often essential. We also need to account for the final follow-up to the Hudson Review in 2014.
- Timelines - i.e. what happens quarter by quarter
- Success criteria and Metrics - overall and quarter by quarter breakdown if relevant
This is an operational area of our work, which aim is to support other core services of the chapter. It does not directly refer to the strategic goals.
Operationally, we want to make sure that the following things take place:
- Spend as little as possible in legal fees releasing funds for programme works
- Fund the work towards PQASSO standard level 2
- Unexpected spend in this area goes beyond the budget planned