2014 Activity Plan/Annual Conference and AGM
- Lead member of staff
- Indicative budget amount
- Description and overall rationale
The Annual Conference has traditionally been the opportunity for members of the chapter, and anyone else interested, to discuss topics of interest and make the annual decisions at the AGM. We aim to generate discussion about chapter’s activities.
For 2013 plan, see here.
- Timelines - i.e. what happens quarter by quarter
- Initial planning Q1 and Q2 - please see here for extensive planning detail
- Organising and delivery Q3 - August 2014 to coincide with Wikimania
- Evaluation Q3
- Success criteria and Metrics - overall and quarter by quarter breakdown if relevant
We have a thriving community of WMUK volunteers:
- We will attract 58 community members in 2014, and aim for year-on-year increase in attendance of 20 (on wiki/civi event)
WMUK volunteers are highly diverse
- 20% of AGM attendees are women (on wiki/civi event)
Operationally, we want to make sure that the following things take place:
- There is a good programme of discussions and presentations (feedback form)
- Low attendance - spend inadequate
- Poor turn out leads to erosion of democratic mandate.
- Poor programme not generating interest