This policy sets out the responsibilities and rights of particular 'user groups' on this wiki.
Administrators[edit | edit source]
- The current list of administrators is shown at Special:ListAdmins.
- Administrators are users who have the rights to delete pages, protect pages, and block users on this wiki. The exact rights are set out at Special:ListGroupRights.
- Administrators on the wiki comprise staff members, trustees, and trusted members of the charity. Any member who considers themselves to be trusted and in good standing with the charity, and who has a reasonable knowledge of wiki adminship generally, is warmly invited to request admin status.
Admin actions[edit | edit source]
- with the approval of the Chief Executive, and
- with the use of an appropriate and clear template to indicate its non-free status.
- Any admin may add a suitable template to, or may delete without warning, any other-non free content.
Admin removal[edit | edit source]
- Member adminship is a privilege not a right and may be rescinded at any time at the discretion of the Chief Executive.
- Member admins who have been inactive on this site for more than 12 months may have their admin privilege revoked. They can volunteer to be an administrator again by contacting the Chief Executive.
Bureaucrats[edit | edit source]
- Bureaucrats are users who have the rights to assign or unassign any user right.
- Due to the privacy issues involved, only current Board and Staff members are granted the bureaucrat right.