Agenda 5Feb11/Seddon's Report

From Wikimedia UK
Jump to: navigation, search

Activities to report[edit | edit source]

Outstanding actions[edit | edit source]

  • JS to organise an in-person meeting with OKF to talk about OKCon funding + other ways that we could work together. JS and AT to attend, SV as backup. Symbol wait.svg Doing... email sent
  • Organise meeting with V&A to discuss future partnerships.
  • JS to write a synopsis of the community IRC meeting and circulate it. Go-next-red.svg Carried forward
  • SV to work with JS on inviting speakers for the AGM/Annual Conference Symbol wait.svg Doing... List of potential speakers drawn up.

Complete[edit | edit source]

  • JS to send around a copy of the Bundesarchiv agreement (in german) to the board.Yes check.svg Done